Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watching ads sometimes doesnt give rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Watching ads sometimes doesnt give rewards

    i am watching ads many times per day to get 40 free gas or a double free parts chest. but about 40% of the times i want to watch, the ad starts and i see the first picture but the ad doesnt run and i have to close it - i dont get the rewards then :/ the other 60% of the times, the ads run as expected 20-30 seconds and i get the rewards.

    can you please check if you can do something on that problem?
Working...
X