Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[STRATEGY] How To Use Mines More Effectively!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [STRATEGY] How To Use Mines More Effectively!

Click image for larger version  Name:	MINES3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	502.5 KB ID:	10707

Here are some tips on how to utilize mines better and place them more effectively!
    With the new base layout saving feature, we highly recommend that you try replacing mines according to your base design and find the best base layout that best suits your defense strategy. Let’s get to the tips on using mines more effectively!

1. Do not place them too close to each other - this is a mistake that a lot of players make.
    Let’s say that there is a group of Riflemen walking onto mines that are placed closely together.
    All mines that detect Riflemen will go off needlessly when just one mine is enough to take care of them all.
    Check your base and see if you have more than 1 mine placed together. If so, try finding a better placement for the extra mine.

1-1 Mines detecting a group Riflemen and going off needlessly

1-2 One Mine is enough!

Here are some advanced strategies that you might want to play around with:
    • Since mines can be destroyed by missiles or other aircraft, give them at least 3 extra squares within a tile in all directions. (image below)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5-2.png Views:	1 Size:	188.0 KB ID:	10711
    • placing them in a zigzag pattern with 3 extra squares can help avoid an AOE damage from missiles or aircraft. (image below)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4-2.png Views:	1 Size:	326.3 KB ID:	10712

2. Laser Turrets and Gatling Towers are vulnerable to any ground troops attacking out of their attack range. Place mines behind or next to those defenses so that the mines will protect them from any troops that are out of the building’s range.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3-1.png Views:	1 Size:	329.2 KB ID:	10709
    2. Protect the Laser Turret!

3. Level them up! What level are your mines? And have you installed the maximum number of mines that you can have at your current HQ level?
    Mines can be very effective when dealing with Ground Troops. Make sure that you have all available mines built and fully upgraded when you have spare gold to spend.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	51.5 KB ID:	10710

4. Place mines where Ground Troops would travel. If you have a portion of the base that extends from the main area, place buildings far apart from each other and install mines between the buildings.

4. Place Mines in between buildings!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-1.png Views:	1 Size:	410.9 KB ID:	10708

5. Did you know that ground troops are likely to walk close to the edge of tiles? Placing mines at the edge of a corner increases the likelihood of detecting the intruders and going off!

5. Just around the corner...

These are all I have for strategies with mines for now!
    If you have other strategies related to mines, please share them!

Good note...

Comment

Thanks alot for your sharing! Ive played this game for long on top1apk but i dont know how to improve my performance. But, now i do. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X