Update today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update today

The update is cool - i only hate that there are always red bubbles which indicate that you have "notifications". but for example the red notification on clan and chat you can never diable - they are always visible...

second problem: Chat says all the time player xyz has entered - many times for every player
    Attached Files

Comment

its also annoying that after every attack (i get some unit parts) the red notification that i have new parts is there... i dont want to click it away all the time :/ and the same with skills/items... when i get a timer every 12 hours, i dont want to click away the notification :/ i just clicked and accepted the timer so i dont need a notification...

Comment

and after every attack i see "a new building can be constructed". firstly i have no new building to construct. i can only upgrade. and secondly my 5 builders are already working and cant start something new...

Comment

in clan chat we dont see "older" messages. before update it was cooler...
          and you should say in clanchat that someone enters only once per hour or something. 19 times in 5 minutes is way too often

Comment

white and yellow parts are cool - blue parts are really rare...

Comment

question: do we get more units parts with 3 star wins than with lower wins?

Comment

problem with currencies:
                if someone is active like me (over 30 wins per day), before update he had eternium and energy cubes maxed all the time. gold was the most important ressource because we could use it to buy parts in parts lab. now after update gold is useless because you max everything very fast and then you have no cards to upgrade units. and in some days more and more people will have the same problem and stay on maxed gold and the loot of gold will be even easier but more useless...

we really need the parts lab back to use gold to but parts.

other solution: let us buy chests with gold/eternium/energy cubes.

other solution: let us trade in the clan. for example i give 1M gold for 100 parts, or for 1M eternium or something...

Comment

winning with 1 or 2 stars gives same card rewards like 3 stars win...

Comment

battle logs have more problems than in old version. like units who dont take dmg and dont do dmg...

Comment

I get more mothership and juggernaut parts than sniper girls and bomber parts. That makes upgrades harder for blue units. What about adding parts lab again in game to balanve upgrading units? And parts lab with gold and eternium would be nice.

Comment

in clan chat when i post the character "/" the message isnt sent - in global chat it works. wierd thing

Comment

i just had a fight where someone had like 100k gold, 50 eternium and 1k cubes. i destroyed all buildings but HQ and 1-2 storages and got 2 stars. but i got 0 resources. i had that some weeks ago 1-2 times again but i think its a bug. how is it possible to get 0 resources when you destroy over 95% of the buildings?

Comment

i think skills/spells are just pay to win for bad players. a good player wins most fights without skills/spells.

Comment

now i am at the point that i have maxed mines and upgraded all units i have parts for and i cant use my gold anymore for anything until i get more parts... from now on i will have maxed gold. i already had maxed eternium and cubes because there are now ways to spend them when all 5 builders are working. so the most valuable ressources now are construction time (builders/timers) and units parts to upgrade them.

Comment

Working...
                              X