No announcement yet.

Update today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have such a great game but i think it needs more advertising because millions of players should play it

Comment

i always have season pass but i finish the 40 levels of the season always earlier. it would be great to make more season levels like 100 or let players start again from season level 1 when they got all rewards of all 40 season levels. at the moment i am at level 31 of 40 and the season runs for 28 more days...

Comment

under clan info is a sub menu with the area "my requests". its there since a long time but has no function. it would be great to trade unit parts there
        Attached Files

Comment

normaly when i watch ad for extra gas or extra daily chest an ad stars and a timer counts down from 15 or from 30 seconds and then i get the reward. this week most times an ad started without a countdown and when i clicked it away i got no reward

Comment

to upgrade HQ to level 17 i have to max my resource buildings. i think its a bad idea. i had them at low level because my resources are always maxed from enemy raids. now i am forced to max them :/ it was much cooler before last game upgrade because i only needed to be level 62 to be able to bring my HQ to level 17. so i could decide if i upgrade more defenses or more resource buildings and i decided defenses
            Attached Files

Comment

there are several cheats available at the moment. also with the newst update. i see in clan war like players level 20 make 3 stars on players level 60. when i watch video i see that who base explodes at once or that buildings are onestoted or things like that.
              i just kicked the player "LegendaryX" from our clan "Boot Camp" because i saw he is cheating.

Comment

sharing battle logs to clan doesnt work at the moment
                update some hours later: now it works agan
                Last edited by xario; 08-10-2019, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Sey99 level 67 from clan KOREA could be a cheater. his dreadnought was indestructable in the battle log. but its maybe a "visual bug". please check him.
                  Attached Files

Comment

that player with the asian name (cant write it) also. his hammer (footsoldier) is undefeatable
                    Attached Files

Comment

the clan boot camp does some statistics of all clan members to know who is valuable and who should fight in clan wars. maybe its interesting for the game and statistics like that could be implemented ingame:
                      Players value for the clan (general): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1267806979
                      Clan wars players results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...l6k/edit#gid=0
                      Players weekly stars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1448935523
                      Top 10 clans progress: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=997191742

Comment

i am pretty sure that that "NEW" label comes only to some cards. for example when i get dreadnough or sniper girls cards it doesnt come but if i get other cards it comes.
                        Attached Files

Comment

we kicked our level 32 player "Pendhoza" who attacked a level 78 in clan war and destroyed everything with one hit :P you should try to do something against cheaters. we kick them all the time when we see it

Comment

the chat blocks words like "night" or "saturday" :P

Comment

i think the logic in protection times after beeing attacked and had a loss are bad.

logic:
                              you lose 1 star: you get protection like 1 hour
                              you lose 2 star: you get protection like 2,5 hours
                              you lose 3 star: you get protection like 5 hours

problem:
                              when you lose with 2 or 1 stars or if you even successfully defend, the opponent can still have goten up to 100% of your available loot.

problem in that logic:
                              if i have a good base and most attackers do 0-1 stars, they still get most of my resources and because i have none or nearly none protection after that fight, the next attacker can get again full loot.

most times i have like 2,5M gold, 1,6M eternium and 260k cubes in my storage. so if 3-4 guys attack me in a period of about 2 hours, i have then like 2M gold, 1,2M eternium and 200k cubes left. eternium and gold are 100% useless for me at the moment but to get these 60k cubes back which i lost in about 1 hour i need to attack like 15 guys because most guys have like 3k cubes only :P

so i think about making my base very week to beat so i lose EVERY defense 3 stars to minimize my lossed ressources.

so what i want to say:
                              after EVERY defense (not important if you won or you lost 1, 2 or 3 stars) you should get the same protection time.

Comment

i attacked a guy and i used a mothership. my mothership attacked 1-2 times and destroyed a building. then it moved to another building but didnt attack it for over 30 seconds. then i destroyed that building with other units and the mothership moved to another building and started attacking it again... it happend for the first time i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X