No announcement yet.

Update today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got the 28 daily check-in rewards but after the 28 days it doesnt restart from day1 - i just dont get any more rewards...
    Last edited by xario; 08-31-2019, 07:44 AM.

Comment

i counted how many blue snipergirls cards i got in last 30 fights and how many blue air-guardian cards. i use sniper girls and thought i get only few cards of them and i dont use air-guardian and thought i get many cards of them.

so the result in last 30 fights:
      17 sniper girls and 63 air-guardians

sniper girls is my lowest card... its just unbalanced at the moment.

either you need to balance like increase the chance to get cards you have at lower level or we need to buy cards by our own like in parts lab to balance our units

Comment

today we had a clan war and it sais we did 41 stars. but i just counted and its 42 stars. only 1 player did 1 star and one player did 2 stars - all other 13 players did 3 stars each

Comment

Originally posted by xario View Post
          i attacked a guy and i used a mothership. my mothership attacked 1-2 times and destroyed a building. then it moved to another building but didnt attack it for over 30 seconds. then i destroyed that building with other units and the mothership moved to another building and started attacking it again... it happend for the first time i think.
          again my mothership forgot to attack. happens for second time now

Comment

in last days my internet is really good but i have often disconnections - i think its a server problem
            Attached Files

Comment

rocket shower is way too overpowered

Comment

global chat should keep all Messages from last hours (maximum 20 messages)

Comment

Working...
                X